Training Program on Organizational Revitalization（TPOR）
Improve leadership skills to revitalize the organization
【Objectives of the program】
– To understand the attitudes of leaders that promote organizational revitalization.
– To learn about organizational development methods.
– To learn about examples of Japanese companies that have succeeded in penetrating management philosophy and implemented organizational development initiatives.
– To enable participants to recognize their own leadership role in revitalizing their own organizations and improving productivity, and to develop specific action plans upon their return.
– Mid- to senior-level managers of companies in developing countries.
– more than 20 years old and over.
– University graduates and/or have equivalent professional experience.
– Sufficient working knowledge of English.
Date: From Tue 21 February to Thu2 March 2023 （10days）
Fee: A part of this program partly subsidized by Japanese Government.
Venue: AOTS Kansai Kenshu Center (KKC)
7-5, Asaka 1-chome, Sumiyoshi-ku, Osaka, Osaka 558-0021
*Application Deadline: 15 December 2022
Register now: https://bit.ly/AOTSTPOR2023
For inquiries, you may contact Ms. Tina Velasco, firstname.lastname@example.org