<Kaizen Marathon Series>Innovative Cost Reduction Approach from Japan – MFCA ~ Challenge to Low Cost Kaizen ~
Mr. Tatsuhiko Tomii
Managing Director, One Asia Consulting Co., Ltd.
1. Overview of MFCA (Material Flow Cost Accounting/ Analysis)
2. Realization of both cost reduction & environmental burden
3. Practice case of MFCA in Japan
4. Focus points for loss reduction
* Although this webinar will be implemented as a sequel to “For continuous 5S and Kaizen that you can successively develop —Challenge to Kaizen Marathon— ” held in September and October, 2021, it is also possible to participate only in this webinar.
[DATE AND TIME]
Wednesday, 1 Dec. 2021
3:00PM – 6:00PM (Manila Time)
Team leaders and managers who are working or planning to work on Kaizen activities in developing countries in Southeast Asia, Oceania, Mongolia and Bangladesh. (20 years old and over)
*Consultants cannot participate.
Wednesday, 5 Nov. 2021
PHILCULTAROS AOTS Alumni Society
TEL : +63998 596 2297
Person in charge: Cynthia Reyes
Register here: https://bit.ly/KaizenMarathonSeriesKROP16