ICOSA Japan, in partnership with PCCI-Makati will be having a webinar on October 23, 2021 (Saturday) via Zoom, at 1-3pm.
For the first time, ALL-FILIPINO businessmen WILL BE FEATURED to share with the Japanese and our Asian neighbors how their company survived during the COVID pandemic. Learn how they pivoted their business strategies to adapt or entirely create a big change in their business model.
Hear it from our members!! Mr. Robert Gantuangco – Founder of Techcellar Business Soultions Inc.
Mr. Paolo Sarmiento – Owner of Ruff Cuts Mobile Pet Grooming
and special guest speaker, Mr. Louie Gutierrez – Managing Partner of Silverworks Inc.
We encourage all PCCI-Makati members to attend this very 1st international event of our chamber..
Also everyone who register to join this event will be accomodated for FREE as a privilege being the “country featured” speakers! So sign up now! Learn, listen and support the speakers at the 6th ICOSA Japan Webinar!
[NEW WEBINAR] <Kaizen Marathon Series>Innovative Cost Reduction Approach from Japan – MFCA ~ Challenge to Low Cost Kaizen ~
Mr. Tatsuhiko Tomii
Managing Director, One Asia Consulting Co., Ltd.
1. Overview of MFCA (Material Flow Cost Accounting/ Analysis)
2. Realization of both cost reduction & environmental burden
3. Practice case of MFCA in Japan
4. Focus points for loss reduction
* Although this webinar will be implemented as a sequel to “For continuous 5S and Kaizen that you can successively develop —Challenge to Kaizen Marathon— ” held in September and October, 2021, it is also possible to participate only in this webinar.
[DATE AND TIME]
Wednesday, 1 Dec. 2021
3:00PM – 6:00PM (Manila Time)
Team leaders and managers who are working or planning to work on Kaizen activities in developing countries in Southeast Asia, Oceania, Mongolia and Bangladesh. (20 years old and over)